Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Warm Up! Warm Up!

Fuhhhh... berkarat dah blog aku nih.. berkurun tak update!haha..

Well.. a lot of things happened, many things changed. I even add up another member in our family! haha.. another sweetie girl :-)

FYI, I'm now living in Khartoum, Sudan. No longer SAP Consultant. I am definitely a "house manager" a.k.a housewife. I moved to Khartoum following my husband; working as an Engineer in an Oil&Gas Company. He has been assigned here for 3 years.. So perhaps that's how long I will be holding the "housewife" title yo! :)

Hows life in Sudan??

hohohoho... cool guys.. calm down... I will share every moment here in Khartoum in coming postings don't worry.

I need to warm up first! come on!! warm up!!

warm up!!

warm up!!

warm up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... -----LINK WITHIN-------- -----TIK TOK TIK TOK-----

-----TIK TOK TIK TOK----- -----WELCOME TO MY BLOG-----

-----WELCOME TO MY BLOG-----