Thursday, April 23, 2015

GST Oh GST!

Almost a month since GST officially implemented. There are various feedback we can see in the social media, newspaper, television etc.. but mostly... allow me.. NEGATIVE!

Speaking about this, I recall on the first day it was implemented.. I'm on my way to KL from Kota Bharu with my family. Our car was running out of gas so we stopped at a Gas Station somewhere in Kijal.

Great! My stomach was also bargaining for snacks and water. While my father was filling up the fuel tank.. I stepped out to the shop. When about to open the door, my eyes suddenly catch a note written on the A4 paper and fasten on the shop's glass door.

"CLOSED!"

What?!!! I didn't take any more minutes. Straight away to the counter and ask the cashier.

"Kak, kenapa tutup?"
Akak cashier yang cantik molek tu tersenyum.. "Sistem cash belum update gst dik.."
Haa?!! the given reason surprising me!
"Bila nak update kak?"
"Tah la dik.. tak pasti lagi"
My father came to pay for the gas. He then join the conversation.
"Kenapa?" My father asked.
"They close the shop because of gst haven't been updated in their cash system.."
My father laughed!
"Kak kalau jual macam biasa dulu tak leh ke?" I asked again.
She smiles and shake her head NO....
I felt like a big fire was burning me inside!! "Adoiiiii la...bengong menyusahkan betul la gst ni.." suddenly came out from my mouth!
My father laugh again and looked at the cashier.. "Tu la... pangkah dacing sangat.. orang suruh pangkah bulan dia gi pangkah dacing. Skang rasa la.. " he continued.

I don't care which party they're in, which party people were voting for but to the party which rules the government..please..please..please... jangan seksa rakyat yang mengangkat kamu sebagai pemimpin! Don't let rakyat bare the cost of your wasted cash flows! Don't miss-use the power and people's money! If I could listed out here.. there are so many DONTs and HOPEs but.. saya cuma rakyat marhaen yang mana suara saya tidak kedengaran di lautan kuasa pemimpin2 ini..

I think its too much now.. I can't see any bright future for Malaysia under current government.. Ringgit value is going downhill.. missing of billions for 1MDB.. skandal C4 pembunuhan wanita warga Mongolia yang dikatakan mempunyai kaitan dengan PM.. squeezing of jobs opportunity.. many more.. I can feel that our country is at crucial stage! May Allah bless us all.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... -----LINK WITHIN-------- -----TIK TOK TIK TOK-----

-----TIK TOK TIK TOK----- -----WELCOME TO MY BLOG-----

-----WELCOME TO MY BLOG-----