Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shocking video - human misbehavior; serious ignorance in China

Last nite, 17th of Oct 2011, i was having my dinner with family at home while watching news on TV3. It started with a shocking video about a chinese kid hit twice by a van and lorry in Guangzhou, China but ignored by pedestrian! She left there for about 10 mins without any help. I was so shock but no words came out from my lips.I just didn't know what to say. I was speechless and my heart was crying.I looked at my 2 years old daughter, i kiss and hug her. That kid is just about my daughter's age. I can't imagine how the kid's mother would go through the situation..

I have no strength to upload the video here. Anyway, i put the link in case you want to watch it. Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CrCoRu4EWo&feature=related

I don't know it is about human misbehaviour, carelessness, cold-heartedness, morality or whatever you could say but what i know, this is very very very very unacceptable not only for people who watch it but for any mankind history. I can't believe something like this is still happening in such a modern civilization. I remember my trip to Hangzhou last year, what i can say is i'm not surprise if things like that happen in such region. You go there first and you'll know why i'm saying this. Their morality and attitude is very very poor. I'm sorry if my words could hurt my China friends or readers but i'm talking the fact based on self experience and what your people did(in the video) was very heartless and totally out of morality.

Some watchers may put the blame on the kid's parents but to me; NO. Handling a kid is not like handling a bike or car or even a machine. They're growing up and like to try everything, they have mind to think and they're always curious to know this and that.They're physically active and would walk to anywhere they think they should. We are now parents and simply blame other parents not to take care of their kids bla bla bla.. but do us ourselves always obeyed whatever our parents said during our childhood days?? I got 2 rattan bars on my leg but i still wander around with friends on bike.Do you think people would blame me if anything happen to me at that time? NO because i was just a little kid. Do you want to blame my parents not to take a good care of me?? DON'T because they did what they suppose to. So what i'm trying to say here is; it is a normal child behavior to wander around, exploring this and that because that's the way they learn things. No parents on earth would just ignore or neglect their kids.They're always trying to give the best to their kids but we have to understand the confrontation between kids behaviours against parents guidance.

To me, if there is still piece of morality and human kindness in people civilization, things like this wouldn't happen. Even if the parents of the kid were a bit careless in seconds to make sure their kid was still with them at that time, i think she wouldn't be hit if the 1st van's driver still have those values. Or if it was fated that she hit by the van on that day, she wouldn't be hit by the second van or left suffering alone there until 10mins if passers-by still have their morality and human values.

I'm writting this not to harm anyone. This is a good lesson for us to be more alert and sensitive to our surroundings, dare to give help to those who needs help, careful and responsible to our kids everywhere we go and in any situation we are. I could only pray for the best for that kid. If to live is better for her, Ya Allah please saves her, but if to die is better for her, then please take her. She's still a clean kid without any sins at all..

2 comments:

  1. sgt sedih..mula2 tgk mase die jalan terkedek2 tu, Ya Allah kesian sgt2..tros teringt anak kat rumah..series tak faham mcm mana diorg boleht akde perasaan langsung..kalau kite kat ctu mungkin dah menjerit2 kot mintak tlg..even boleh angkat budak yg dah lembik tu letak kat tepi pastik sampah..adoi, sedih bila teringt..asek terbyg je even tgk skali..human has lost their humanity..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mengong..sedih aku tgk..xdop perikemanusiaan lgsng!!!xdop belas kasihan langsung!!!sakit hati menengoknya..huh!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... -----LINK WITHIN-------- -----TIK TOK TIK TOK-----

-----TIK TOK TIK TOK----- -----WELCOME TO MY BLOG-----

-----WELCOME TO MY BLOG-----