Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Balqis Potty Train

Yesterday was the first day i tried to potty train Balqis. I don't put on her diapers and tell her "If you want to pee you let me know ok??" but she pee first then only she shout out! It was about 4 to 5 times she pee everywhere in the house. Whoosss~ what a very good girl Balqis :-)

I think it's a protest and she's trying to force me to put on her diaper. "Ok, we'll keep on practicing this for the whole week" i told her.

Then a friend of mine said, maybe she's not ready. But how do i know she's ready or not?? She asked me to watch her pee occurrence. If she dry for few hours means she can hold it. Another sign is when she doesn't like to wear her wet diaper. There are some more signs, maybe i can google later.

If she's not ready then don't force. I think she's right. Cannot force much. When i saw her pull her both knees close to one another, i straight away took her to the bathroom. I asked her to pee but nothing came out. When i put on her pants back, suddenly 'rain' came down...huhuhuhu..

I asked my maid to do the same thing for today and see if it is better than yesterday then i'll just continue. If not, i think i have to stop first and make sure she's really ready for this. Or maybe i can try to find another way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... -----LINK WITHIN-------- -----TIK TOK TIK TOK-----

-----TIK TOK TIK TOK----- -----WELCOME TO MY BLOG-----

-----WELCOME TO MY BLOG-----