Monday, July 11, 2011

The journey of life will never ends until the final breath..

Hello..

I may not knowing all of my readers but i might have something that can cheer up everyone's life. I never thought that one day i will end up writting in blog. I'm a mother for a beautiful little daughter, a wife and also a career woman with lots of stuffs to do everyday.

As a Consultant, i'm meeting up with so many great people around the world, handling so many headache issues in business daily operations world wide, being a key person in con-calls and sometimes it requires me to be onsite. This fantastic job has brought me to many countries in the world which once i never imagine i could reach. They sent me to Shanghai, Yokohama, Osaka, Surabaya, Bangkok and i'm not sure where else would be my next destination.

Long time ago, i was just an ordinary student in a primary and secondary school. Nothing special, plus i was not among the top in school. It was always up and down for me and mostly i was just at average level. My family is also just an ordinary family. My father is a teacher and my mother was a clerk in a government agency. We did not live in lavishness like some people did. That doesn't matter for me because i knew that i'm very lucky to have such a happy family.

Entering matriculation colleague and university with an average achievement, i was very lucky. I have a dream but i was not that too straight by just focusing on study without enjoying the campus life. Still i was quite a bad one with title 'brutal' given by my faculty's Dean. Even colleague's Principal also knew me very well. Yes, a woman biker whose crashed in an accident which caused an open fracture on her right leg. That has stopped me from being a motobiker.

End up with a bachelor degree scroll and came out with a fresh graduate status was another sweetest thing ever happened in my journey. One question which i think could be a question for most of graduate students; what's next??

Welcome to the real world! Now we have to decide our own path and step forward with our very own legs. Family and friends can just watch with full of hope but we are the one who control the steering. Button has been passed to us as our parents are heading to the end of the career journey. After supporting for a long time since our first breath until we hold a scroll, it is now our time to support them until their final breath..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... -----LINK WITHIN-------- -----TIK TOK TIK TOK-----

-----TIK TOK TIK TOK----- -----WELCOME TO MY BLOG-----

-----WELCOME TO MY BLOG-----